Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little Man Birthday

In November my son, Maddox, turned one. Of course, like every other first time mom, I had to celebrate his birthday in style. My theme was a Little Man party, based around bow ties & mustaches. I didn't get many detailed pictures but I wanted to post what I have!


Zig Zag streamers and a Happy Birthday banner decorated the
food table. We had chili, corn bread muffins, bow tie pasta cups
and pb & j sushi rolls.

My favorite decoration was this face banner I made using
a few different pictures of him. It makes me laugh everytime!

I also made these chocolate mustache cupcake toppers and
paper cupcake wrappers.


























Each guest received a mustache to wear!




The birthday boy wasn't a fan!!


























For the party favor I made rice krispie pops
dipped in choclate with a tag that says
"Thanks for celebrating with us!"



No comments:

Post a Comment